Friday, August 22, 2014

KitchenAid 56-Ounce Blender Pitcher with Black Lid, An Exact Replacement in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I search for information on the KitchenAid 56-Ounce Blender Pitcher with Black Lid, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



KitchenAid 56-Ounce Blender Pitcher with





KitchenAid 56oz Polycarbonate Replacement Jar for Blender Models KSB540 KSB560 KSB580. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

This is the exact replacement for the original Pitcher and lid that came with the blender. I use this blender in one of my rental properties for holidays. by Will

Okay it's nothing exciting or sexy is a pitcher blender. I ordered this because the seals on the bottom of our first were occasionally lost and this is less fun. by Larry Stouder-studenmund




0 comments:

Post a Comment