Sunday, August 17, 2014

KitchenAid GMA Grain, A great product and great addition to our KitchenAid mixer. in my opinion


A yesterday. I search for information on the KitchenAid GMA Grain Mill Attachment for Stand Mixers, so i would like to describe here.



KitchenAid GMA Grain Mill Attachment for





Amazon.com Cooking from scratch is made easier with a stand mixer and made all the more literal with this grain mill attachment. Use it to make flour out of wheat corn rye oats rice buckwheat barley and millet--any low-moisture non-oily grain (peanuts and coffee are a no-no with this tool). Make up to 10 cups at a time. The mill is sturdy heavy and easy to assemble and attach .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I used it for the first time today. I have a Kitchenaid mixer 1HP. I grind the flour that I needed ( 5cups ). I set the smallest grind and courses through only once. by Elizabeth Hartman

This is used regularly. This is a great item. We bought this a few years ago. If you like to grind your own wheat this is great by Dan Antes

I used this to grind corn homegrown and did a great jobi read the previous reviews and I learned that it is better to grind grain twice ... by Jeffrey W. Kilgo

Very Useful tool for any Kitchen Aid. If you're looking to get away from cereal products on the market because they do not make your own flour just get whole grains fresh from your local ... by Joseph B. Arlington




0 comments:

Post a Comment