Friday, August 15, 2014

KitchenAid Immersion Blender Whist Attachment White in my opinion


The week ago. I search for information on the KitchenAid Immersion Blender Whist Attachment White, so i would like to describe here.



KitchenAid Immersion Blender Whist Attachment





This stainless steel whisk attachment maximizes air in mixtures for fluffier egg whites and whipped cream.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

Just what I have been shopping for awhile ' dose a great job A useful tool for the kitchen by Customer

My KitchenAid immersion blender is several years old and this whisk attachment fits perfectly. My blender is black and the whip is white but that does not matter to me. by Linda Wood

I loved my immersion blender for soups but had trouble making a great whipped cream. Now I can do both by SLEWIS

This completes my immersion blender It 'nice to stop quickly to use in a flash without pulling out the mixer. by Alessandrap




0 comments:

Post a Comment