Friday, August 15, 2014

KitchenAid KSM150PSGA Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer Green Apple in my opinion


A yesterday. I search for information on the KitchenAid KSM150PSGA Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer Green Apple, so i would like to describe here.



KitchenAid KSM150PSGA Artisan Series 5-Quart





Amazon.com KitchenAid's Artisan stand mixer is a substantial piece of equipment 325 watts of mixing power make child's play of creaming butter kneading dough and whipping cream. The kid in you will appreciate how quick and easy it is to mix up a batch of cookie dough. This model comes with three attachments a flat beater for making batter meat loaf and all textures in-between .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

The KitchenAid mixer worked well on a variety of cakes ( from scratch ) I did. The only problem is that liquids have a tendency to " spit " back at you when you add ... by Sunny-dlite

This is an amazing machine. If you're even a little ' cooking seriously this is a mandatory piece of equipment. by J W Donley

I wanted a KitchenAid mixer for a few years and finally bought this. I've never regretted it love it by Busy mom

This mixer has changed my life I am an avid cook and baker Cooking is my hobby and passion. so I need something heavy and something that may work for me. by mbm




0 comments:

Post a Comment