Friday, August 15, 2014

Review Cuisinart SM-55BK 5-1/2-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer, Must have for all home bakers


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Cuisinart SM-55BK 5-1/2-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer Black, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Cuisinart SM-55BK 5-1/2-Quart 12-Speed





Housed in durable die-cast metal this stand mixer features a powerful 800-watt motor that can handle the heaviest mixing tasks. Its large 5-1/2-quart stainless-steel bowl accommodates big batches--even double recipes. The unit also provides 12 mixing speeds along with a 15-minute countdown timer and automatic shutoff for maximum precision. Choose the slow-start function to eliminate .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Love my new Cuisinart stand mixer. I stopped making oatmeal cookies because they were so difficult to mix but with the new mixer it is so easy and I had oatmeal cookies for ... by ssc1943

I bought this to replace my one that just broke and this is just great. I use it a lot for grinding (bought separately) and it is great . by Mar

I love it I'm new to cooking and I always wanted a good mixer to have a reason to start. Initially I looked at - kitchen help but soon realized that he had only 300 hp. by German-Girl




0 comments:

Post a Comment