Monday, August 18, 2014

Review KitchenAid FVSP Fruit and Vegetable Strainer Parts, i am fine with the results


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the KitchenAid FVSP Fruit and Vegetable Strainer Parts for Food Grinder, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



KitchenAid FVSP Fruit and Vegetable Strainer





Amazon.com For use with all KitchenAid household stand mixers these parts add a strainer function to the KitchenAid food grinder accessory (which is not included). Cooks who have the food grinder will find the strainer to be a valuable addition. Like the grinder the strainer turns many tough kitchen chores into walks in the park. It converts cooked apples and pears into sauces .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

He could not believe that this was available I can now make it much easier sauces from fresh fruits and vegetables .. by Lila Ritschard

this is my toy. does a great job making salsa spagetty. he did it with an old proul Seeve and wood. that he would kill my hand after about ten minutes. by john f chmielewski

Wonderful.just I wish I had bought a long time ago.I do a lot of tomato juice and tomato sauce. It works perfectly . by danny great game thanks

The KitchenAid FVSP worked perfectly It arrived a day earlier than I had proposed. I used this for my crush and juice tomatoes from the garden and as he left the cup that ... by Seth Maxwell




0 comments:

Post a Comment