Sunday, August 17, 2014

Review KitchenAid K45SSWH K45SS Classic 275-Watt, Not as stable or quiet as my 40 yr. ...


A several days before. I search for information on the KitchenAid K45SSWH K45SS Classic 275-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer White, so i would like to describe here.



KitchenAid K45SSWH K45SS Classic 275-Watt





Amazon.com Classic Series Stand Mixer. Perfect for kitchens of all sizes the classic series stand mixer delivers the power and durability to mix large batches. 8 cup flour power. Powerful 275W motor. Versatile 10-speed control. Durable direct drive transmission. Multipurpose attachment hub with removable metal cover. Sturdy all-metal construction. Easy-access tilt-head design. .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

Had this for a few years and it still works like new. Great for making your own frostings and cake mixes. Place in the upper setting to the bread dough. Easy Clean up. by The Mully Man

Love my help in the kitchen ) I grew up with that was my moms and I knew I had to get one as soon as I started cooking in my place. by JoAnna Patton

This is my first experience with this type of mixer so it's a learning experience a lot of technical changes. I think it will be fine when I learned how to use it. by Janice H. Johnson

Not as stable or as quiet as my 40 years. old gold Kitchenaid mixer (which I still use in a holiday home..I I think I'll switch back to the old one in my primary residence .. by Bette D. Garner




0 comments:

Post a Comment