Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review Kitchenaid Open Box Artisan 5 qt. Stand Mixer, Every kitchen needs one of these


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the Kitchenaid Open Box Artisan 5 qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield Espresso, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Kitchenaid Open Box Artisan 5 qt. Stand





Choose from over 20 different colors of the KitchenAid Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer for the one that perfectly matches your kitchen design or personality. Easily make your favorite cakes and multiple batches of cookie dough with the 5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl with comfortable handle. With 10 speeds the stand mixer will quickly become your kitchen's culinary center .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Love love love the chocolate color and size so 5 quarts better than the 4 quarts by Autum Rhoades

I agree with perfect I had been with her when I visited and it was sold on this product long before you decide to buy my daughter. by D. Brown

This is a nice mixer I bought my espresso in. It works well and cleans well. I also bought an extra blender scrapper from New Metro that fits well and works ... by lesschemicals

Bought this for my mom for Christmas. She loves him. My sister - in-law has one too and use it all the time. by Jade Fuhrman




0 comments:

Post a Comment