Friday, August 22, 2014

Review Review KitchenAid Blender Rubber Coupler, And This Time Don't Forget the Tool


The several days before. I'm looking for information on the KitchenAid Blender Rubber Coupler 9704230 with Removal Tool, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



KitchenAid Blender Rubber Coupler 9704230





Brand new KitchenAid rubber blender coupler and removal tool. Fits models KSB3 and KSB5 The blender's rubber coupling is designed to break if the blender is under strain.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I bought two replacement couplers thinking I would be prepared for the next time that the teeth of rubber shear off. by W. Murphy

This item did exactly what he had I was almost ready to launch the blender and - on a hunch - tried to see if I could buy the part somewhere. by James M Burgess

Toll and rubber coupler worked perfectly with little effort and time. It has saved me a lot of money . by Felix Bermejo

It is therefore necessary that the small tool with which it is only going to ruin the threads of the mixer. They used other and attacks are all the same. by paul




0 comments:

Post a Comment